Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just had to share these smiling faces!

These smiles are what help me get thru the days :-) Big blue eyes there is Little Miss Kailyn. She was lovin me takin her pics that day! My future model. Now her big sis Kaiah is a little more stubborn, she'd much rather be behind the camera like me. She is my future photographer!



This handsome stud here is my son Alex. He is always the star of about 1000 clicks a day. He's starting to learn when to run away from me, but from time to time he will give me an amazing smile like this and it just lights my day. You can never be sad or cranky when this smile appears! He is my rainbow after the storm!


Okay I just had to take a minute to blog and show off 2 out of the 3 inspirations I have in my life. I'll get Kaiah up here soon. I'm going to attempt a Big/Little Sis photoshoot in the up and coming weeks as well. So def check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment