Monday, October 27, 2008

Special Offer

As most of you know I am trying to get a photography business going in the future. Well to do so it takes money and a good portfolio. I would really like to start building my portfolio first and then working on what comes next, So here is my offer:

AVAILABLE TO 1ST 20 ONLY!!!
I'm looking to build my portfolio and client list. This is a 1st come, 1st sever offer so please act fast! I will be offerringto these first 20 a FAB-FUN-FREE Photo Shoot!! This means NO INITIAL FEE, unlimited outfit changes, unlimited number people included, and NO editing charges. The only costs to you are if you order a package, traveling fee if need, & if you want the CD of all finished photos you can puchase that 50% off. Please Act FAST and reserve your slot!
Also what I ask from you for this amazing offer is that you allow me to add your photos to my portforlio. (which will be featured on my site) Also I would love it if you would tell your friends about me and help to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment